Over the next three weeks we will be completing out final Flash project.
- Animation 1 students will create a music video
- Animation 2 students will create episode 4 of their animated cartoon
- Friday Jan 21 - storyboards are due. Animation 1 students need to have their music imported into flash.
- Friday Jan 28 - the first 40 seconds (480 frames @ 12fps) are due.
- Friday Feb 4 - the second 40 seconds (960 frames @ 12fps) are due.
- Friday Feb 11 - the last 40 seconds (1440 frames @ 12fps) are due.
- You may pick a song of your choice - it must be school appropriate (no profanity, drug, sex, alcohol, gang content). If your song is inappropriate you will score a zero for this project.
- You need to edit your song so it is 2 minutes long (use audacity to do this).
- This needs to be a animated video - not a slide show - this means things have to be moving and changing throughout the video.
- Episode needs to be 2 minutes long.
- Make sure that you are not making a slide show - things should be moving and changing.
- You do not need to do sound in this one unless you want to - Let me know if you need the laptop and microphone.